Rita Ackermann is the founder and owner of Urban Dezign. Rita has a diverse working career, having worked both in Europe and in Australia. She entered in to design and styling in 1987 when her first project was to refurbish a workers cottage property. Since then many properties, businesses and community organisations have utilised Rita's signature of balance and harmony.
A long time dream for Rita was to study Feng Shui and she has been able to follow this dream at the Raymond Lo's School of Feng Shui and Destiny (Hong Kong). She is passionate about designing, decorating and styling including Form and Compass School as well as Flying Stars in all her projects.
All the courses studied are endorsed by the International Feng Shui Association and Association Feng Shui Consultants.
Rita is continuing to study Feng Shui as part of her professional development since she believes that Feng Shui is a life long learning process.
- BA - Griffith University
- Master of Social Welfare Administration and Planning - University of Queensland
- Interior Design and Decorating - Beaumont School of Interior Decorating and Design
- Feng Shui studies with Grand Master Lo's School of Feng Shui and Destiny (Hong Kong)
- Professional Member of Association Feng Shui Consultants (AFSC)
- Professional Member of International Feng Shui Association (IFSA)